October 3, 2009

Park Time

It has been a little while since I have posted anything. Here we have Kyler taking a nap in his own bed right before Micah came and woke him up! Then the next shots are of Micah at Prospect Park in Redlands. It was beautiful park that reminded me of the type of parks we would walk around in Wales. Kyler is in his stroller and Micah was the entertainment running around and giving me loads to shoot. The last is my fave. BTW the green thing Micah is carrying is a lime he found on the ground the moment we arrived. He had it with him pretty much the whole time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Prospect Park--I grew up in Redlands, and as teenagers, we would wander around there at night!

    Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete