July 28, 2009

Kisses and the Bottle

Here is the picture I promised of big brother kissing little brother. Micah loves to kiss his brother. As soon as he wakes up from a nap and sees Kyler he runs over to him and gives him a kiss. It cute too because Kyler is often in the swing and Micah will stop him swinging and kiss him and then set him swinging again. Kyler has been opening his eye a lot more, (so here is some pics for you MOM!) and Micah has been saying words!
The pic at the bottom is Micah holding my water bottle I take to work. Yesterday Micah was a bit upset because Kyler was crying so I gave him my water bottle because he likes them but this one was big so his mood changed and he was happy again. So he and I were in his room and i was getting something and he carried the bottle out to Heather and said loud and clear "Daddy's bottle." It was cool to say the least!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment